10 factors that give away bad accessories for New Year's costumes
If you decide to buy a suit for the New Year, not just to wear it once to a party at home or to a corporate party in a cafe, but are looking for the perfect business solution, then it's time to find out which 10 factors of outfit accessories indicate their poor quality, and hence a short service life. You can find out all of them in advance, and determine for yourself, leafing through online catalogs, a suitable solution in all respects. We are confident that we will help you make the right choice, especially since all the manufacturer's products are not just beautiful, but hardy, and will delight artists and spectators for many performances in a row for many years.
10 characteristics of bad accessories
- Very thin and "flat" beard of Santa Claus. It directly depends on this accessory how the character fully transforms into an image and how much a person in a cool New Year's costume remains secret from the attentive eyes of a daughter or son.
- A beard and a wig, from which, literally, hair climbs at every touch. Plus, if it is possible to touch the product, gently crush a small part in your hand, and see how quickly and accurately it restores its shape. If it is fast, and the hair is not broken at the same time, this is a great thing, but if the structure is not restored, you should not take it.
- The absence of a wig in the catalog or a meager selection of beards for Santa Claus or his "colleague" Santa Claus. This suggests that the manufacturer cannot ensure the quality production of such goods, and therefore does not offer a huge choice to customers.
- The joints of the layers of twisted artificial hair are visible, which can be caused either by the wrong cut, or by too little material. Always look carefully at the model to get a really perfect outfit for the New Year at an affordable price.
- The combination in one model of a suit or accessory, fabrics of different quality. Sometimes it happens that an unscrupulous manufacturer makes the front part, for example, of a gift bag, from high-quality, dense, heavy velvet, and the back from dense red or blue fabric. The entire product must be made of good material, and if there are inserts, then from a fabric of no lower quality.
- Typical design for different things. So, if there are the same stripes on the bags, and on the robe of Santa Claus, and on the dress of the Snow Maiden, this suggests that there are no craftsmen who are ready to make the most daring projects come true. Today, embroidery in national and characteristic “frosty” motifs remains a trend.
- The use of threads that do not match the tone of the product, and look very "simple". Sometimes, an unscrupulous manufacturer uses thin threads for seams, which are not only of poor quality, but also differ in color. Always carefully evaluate not just the model, but all its nuances.
- Poor quality of the paint on the product, especially for metal and wooden parts, from which the paintwork quickly peels off. A reliable manufacturer guarantees high-quality coating of both staves and belt plaques.
- Poor sizing. A cool New Year's costume looks good in a universal size for a height of 175 and 160 cm. It should have separate lines for each figure. Of course, you need to take into account the peculiarity of the figure and fullness of the body.
- Use for the design of very cheap accessories: beads that discolor after a short time, foil elements that lose their brightness.
Quality accessories like bags and crowns, beards and wigs, mittens and muffs play the same important role as the dress of the Snow Maiden and the costume of Santa Claus. Pay attention to all the nuances so that the full image is not just beautiful, but spectacular. At the same time, it is worth evaluating not only the appearance, but also the technical features: strong seams, monophonic execution of engineering nuances of structures that are hidden from prying eyes as much as possible.
The main character of the New Year: acquaintance with Santa Clauses of different continents
Each of us comes from childhood - we believe in a New Year's fairy tale, we look forward to magi..14 August, 2021
A story with a snowball: making a snowman costume yourself
Why are New Year and Christmas holidays good? This is the time of reincarnation and fairy tales. The..3 August, 2021
Creative or classic costume of the Snow Maiden: how to create an outfit for a gentle fairytale heroine
When, if not on New Year's Eve, change your usual clothes for carnival costumes. Men usually cho..17 July, 2021
How to make a Santa Claus costume yourself: we create the magic of the holiday together
With the New Year and Christmas holidays approaching, the pre-holiday bustle and pleasant worries to..16 July, 2021